|Temperature-Min||-31° F||-35° C|
|Temperature-Max||180° F||82° C|
|Not Microwave Safe|
|Commercial Dishwasher Safe|
|Made in China|
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF
COLORWARE MELAMINE DINNERWARE
Melamine products are highly durable, which will provide long lasting service when cared for properly.
These products require dishwashing procedures, which differ slightly from those of ceramic products.
Cleaning steps should be performed regularly and correctly as opposed to one singular concentrated effort after the dishware is badly soiled. This will ensure maximum life with a minimum expenditure of time and effort.
DO NOT USE A HEAVILY CHLORINATED DETERGENT
- Staining can occur when food substances such as tea, beef juice, blueberries or other acid containing products are allowed to dry on the dishware.
- Do not use chlorine chlorine based products to pre-soak melamine dinnerware, as surface damage may result.
- Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or scouring pads to remove stains.
- Obtain an oxygen cleanser with sodium percarbonate base from your dish detergent manufacturer. These cleansers are used in a separate presoak process, independently of daily dish washing procedures.
- Pre-soaking should be performed monthly or as often as necessary.
ADDITIONAL DISHWASHING TIPS:
- By cleaning as soon as possible after use, destaining procedures may be avoided.
- Do not overload dishwasher racks.
- Have a qualified dishwasher or chemical service representative establish and maintain proper concentration of chemicals.
- Establish a regular maintenance schedule for your dish washing system to assure proper water temperature, pressure and mineral content.
- Melamine Products should be heated within a specified convection (warm air circulations) dish dispenser to a temperature NO higher than 180° F.
- Melamine Products heated above 180° F will cause premature damage whereby the products crack or turn brown.
- Melamine is not recommended for use with heat lamps.
DO NOT use a conventional or microwave oven to heat these melamine products because of possible excessive temperatures or the difficulty in regulating temperatures.